Indoor Water Feature - Paint Project

You can make one too!
Enjoy the video of the watering can in action.



What you need to make your own water feature.

Supplies you will need:
water can
small fountain pump
metal pipe
fittings
faucet
short plastic tubing
epoxy
paint, decals, etc. for the outside of your watering can.
I used a picture from a magazine on the front of mine.
I faux painted the outside to look aged. I then added a chalkboard tag with a painted metal crown.
metal screening - so the water does not splash out.
 






I'm linking with:
 
House of Hepworths
http://debbie-debbiedoos.blogspot.com

10 comments:

Cindy said...

That looks like a lot of fun! I love fountains.
Hugs, Cindy

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

How cute is this? Great job. I love it.

Wendys Hat said...

I really like this!

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

This is so darn cute! I don't think I could do it -- looks a bit complicated so I'm very impressed with YOURS!!

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Very creative and so cute! I just bought a fountain at a garage sale yesterday & I am keeping my fingers crossed that it works.
xo,
Sherry

Orange it Lovely said...

So so so cute and original!!!
Tana

Anonymous said...

Love it Dee! I have an old fountain that I would love to take the motor and turn it into one this cute. You are always thinking up the best stuff. Love it. rj

Okio B Designs said...

That's great! So cool!

Jeanine

vijay shukla said...

Excellent overview, it pointed me out something I didn’t realize before. I should encourage for your wonderful work. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. Thank you for sharing this information with us.**
Delhi Water Fountains

Joseph said...

Nice fountain! This creativity is wonderful! You are very talented. You are the best and your generosity is unbelievable!


Kitchen Benchtops

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...