Fleur De Lis Cork Bulletin Board

How to make a bulletin board match your decor:
Supplies you will need:

1) cork board, 2) fabric, 3) wired ribbon, 4) glue, 
5) push pins, 6) primer, 7) spray paint, 8) scissors, 
9) rubber stamp, 10) stamp pad, 11) wire,  
12) glass beads, 13) bugle beads, 
14) round nosed pliers.

 Glue your fabric to the cork board.
Make sure it's dry before moving on to the next step.
Glue down your gold wire ribbon to the cork board.
Prime and spray paint your push pins gold.
 Now add the push pins to the front. 

Stamp out the fleur de lis design on white cotton fabric. Cut out your fleur de lis designs and then spray paint them gold. *For extra bling use glass beads, bugle beads and gold wire.
 Here are the supplies I used.
Use Sobo or Elmer's glue to attach the fleur de lis design and the beads to your bulletin board.
Instead of hanging the bulletin board I placed it on a cookbook stand.
Happy Crafting!
XO,
Dee
I'm joining:

14 comments:

Pam@OurAdventuresInHomeImprovement said...

GREAT job! What a cute board. I love all of the details.

Happy 4th!

Pam

Yvonne@StyleBurb said...

This is an excellent tutorial, Dee! I love the gold ribbon and the fleur de lis details. I have always intended to make a fabric covered cork board. My daughter is in love with all things French, so you have given me a great idea! Merci!

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

I love everything about this! I was wondering what the fleu de lis were made of -- how great is that! Thanks for the detailed information -- pinning this for sure!

The French Hutch said...

Wow, I love the bulletin board. Your tutorial makes it look easy. Love the Love the fabric you choose and I always love the fleur de lis for any reason.
Happy Fourth

~Emily
The French Hutch

Anonymous said...

now thats snazzy!lovely!

Cindy Adkins said...

Gorgeous board and tutorial, Dee!! Woo hoo!!
Happy 4th of July!
XO
Cindy

Jenn said...

I love it - it turned out so pretty! Great job! I hope you have a great holiday.
Jenn

Debbiedoos said...

That is fabulous Dee. I love the color and pattern too. Thanks for sharing.

Stacey said...

Really cute! That would make a great gift.

At Rivercrest Cottage said...

ohhhhh. great idea to put it on a stand. Really lovely.

Anonymous said...

This is a fab idea! My first peek at Wow us Wednesday! Will save this one for sure, I adore Fleur De Lis!


Veronica
www.tasselsandtwigs.blogspot.com

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

This is so charming~ I love it!! It looks perfect where you have placed it too~ Thanks for sharing at Feathered Nest Friday! :)

Anonymous said...

Fabulous tutorial on making a bulletin board Dee. Each and every one of your bulletin boards are so pretty and so unique. You did another fabulous job. I know the girls are so happy to hear how you make these. rj

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Very cute. Thanks for joining WUW.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...