French Rustic Chic

Chalk paint and faux barn wood stain....




look beautiful together!


Here are the recipes for the barn wood and chalk paint.


I first painted on the barn wood mixture.  Then I applied the chalk paint to the front of the wood box/drawer.


After it was dry I sanded the wood with a hand sander. Then I applied Butcher's Bowling Alley Wax clear paste.  

*I use Butcher's wax for my antiques, wood floors and painted furniture. 
I like that it does not yellow overtime.


  
           I added a French cabinet knob for some bling.


Update:  
 
I stamped the front with a French rubber stamp.

The drawer is now holding supplies in my bathroom. 


 I think it looks cuter than a basket.


 I plan to give them out as gifts. They can be filled with so many different treasures.



Here is a pretty close-up picture of the glass knobs.


Rustic Chic!
xo,
If you love my projects I would LOVE your pins;)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...