Holiday Ideas and Christmas Table Decorations


I tried a new Christmas themed tablescape today. Ironing my Battenburg lace napkins turned out nice, plus I added my homemade burlap runner to the dining room table. I added a new craft project too! I crafted the fabric Christmas trees for each place setting. I thought they would look super cute in each bowl before serving the roasted garlic soup. I also added sprigs of fresh evergreens from the backyard to the table. There is something extra special with the smell of fresh pine at the table.
I love adding a cloche as a centerpiece to my dining table. This year I placed an adorable angel under the cloche. The angel is holding a silver star. My sweet friend RJ gave me the angel last year.
I used Battenburg Lace 18" square dinner napkins as placemats.
Perrier-Jouet Fleur de Champagne glasses are great for champagne but we also use them for nonalcoholic sparkling cider.
 Burlap makes wonderful table runners for little cost! It also looks beautiful in any decor.
Pfaltzgraff - Country Cupboard are my new favorite dishes.
I won these gorgeous dishes (place setting for 8) from Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane. Barbara shares her love for cooking and decorating on her blog. She is one amazing cook and she posts all her yummy recipes there. Barbara is also fabulous at decorating her gorgeous home. Do stop by Barbara's and say hello. 
 As you can see sweet Barbara I love my Pfaltzgraff dishes!!!
Looking into my sunroom. I moved the sheepskin rug onto the couch. The new cowhide is from IKEA.
Thanks for stopping by!
XO,
Dee
I'm Joining: 
 Debbie-Debbiedoos 
A Humble Creation 
 Creative Cain Cabin 
Savvy Southern Style 
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...