Chalkboard Paint and Terra Cotta Pots

Update Trends.....  Going Green!


Do you love chalkboard paint as much as I do?


I'm always looking for fun ways to use chalkboard paint. 


These terra cotta pots are easy to decorate and fun to use. 

Here I put mine under a cloche.

All I did was add potting soil a sprinkle of grass seed and a little water. 
Then I covered the terra cotta pots with the glass cloche and the grass seed sprouted.



~ Here is how you can make your own terra cotta pots ~

Paint the terra cotta pots with chalkboard paint and let dry.


Next you need burlap. Here I used the oyster color. Burlap threads are easy to pull out. Wrap the threads around the terra cotta pots using white glue as you go.



Next your need white fabric a rubber stamp,
 stamp pad and scissors.


Cut out your design and glue it onto your terra cotta pot. Add a rhinestone or two.


 Here I added some candles to the inside of the terra cotta pots. 


     In the spring I'll fill some of the terra cotta pots with flowers.     
   ❋  ❋    ❋  ❋  ❋  ❋ ❋ ❋ ❋ ❋ ❋  ❋   



The other side of the pot is for writing notes with chalk.


Maybe I'll fill one pot full to the rim with chalk.



Here I used a glass candle I purchased from IKEA.



The glass candle fits perfectly in the terra cotta pots.


These chalkboard terra cotta pots make 
great gifts!


I love my terra cotta pots!!!


I hope I've inspired you to make your own chalkboard terra cotta pots.
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...