Master Bedroom - Old World Style


‘Antique with a twist’

I love mixing old with new. I'm drawn to ‘Old World Style’ with lots and lots of charm.




The prints above my bed are modern as are the pillows.
All from Target.




The sumptuously pink blanket is ultra soft and cozy. A must have for long winter nights.





The sconces are from Ballard Designs. I added the wiremold covers.




A simple kick pleat bed skirt.





I painted the wiremold covers to match the sconces.

Here's a closeup of the wiremold cover. I love how they turned out. 




I collect 'Fisher Girl' prints. The antique frames make my heart sing.
I used Rub-N-Buff on the wiremold cover and the frames.




The round fleur de lis mirror is from Target.




Another Fisher Girl print. Don't you love the black oval frame and print. Here kitty kitty.
I used black spray paint with Rub-N-Buff on the raised areas of the frame.



I adore wood carvings and this bed does not disappoint.




Fisher Girl print. The shelf came from Bombay. I repainted the shelf to match the frame.




I have a collection of seashells. 






Here's a closeup




The draperies match the bedding.




The chandelier matches the sconces.  




The paint color is elephant tusk by Benjamin Moore.




The faux books are from the Christmas Tree Shop.





Damask drapes!




Chandelier with ceiling medallion. I painted the medallion and added a raised wallpaper in the center.




I love the little POP of pink in the room.




A sisal area rug will go under the bed.


I'm linking with:
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...